- 15-Mar-2013 to 09-Apr-2013 (EST)
- York, PA, USA
- Full Time
This front-line position requires the individual to maintain positive customer relations while efficiently and accurately operating a teller window and ensuring compliance with PeoplesBank internal policies and procedures. The individual is responsible for demonstrating quality customer service skills and making qualified sales referrals that end in a sale for both traditional and non-traditional financial products and services.
Essential Requirements, Duties, and Responsibilities
1. Develops and maintains positive customer relations through courteous and prompt response to customer questions, issues, and problems. Takes ownership of customer problems, questions, and situations.
2. Maintains a basic knowledge of both traditional and non-traditional financial products so that customers may be informed of and cross-sold PeoplesBank's products and services and/or referred to CVFA through verbal communications.
3. Properly identifies customers by following PeoplesBank's guidelines and procedures.
4. Operates a teller terminal, which includes accurately posting deposits and withdrawal transactions, placing holds on accounts, and performing various account functions, including but not limited, to check cashing, credit card cash advances, accept loan payments, cash savings bonds, sell money orders and traveler's checks, issue treasurer's checks, accept deposits, and process withdrawals for customers in accordance with established PeoplesBank procedures, guidelines, and policies.
5. Responsible for making/keeping self technically proficient in the operation of appropriate PeoplesBank systems.
6. Follows policies and procedures, completes currency transaction reporting, and adheres to audit and security procedures.
7. Proficient and accurate in all aspects of teller work, including teller window settlement.
8. Supports the Financial Center's team as a champion of PeoplesBank and its Hero/Caregiver quality customer service in all aspects of work.
9. Complete required annual Regulation, sales and service training with a passing grade. Satisfactorily complete required annual BSA/AML training suitable for this position by achieving a score of 85% and appropriately applying this knowledge to daily activities and responsibilities.
10. Responsible for understanding the Bank's BSA/AML Policy and following the provisions of the policy, specifically understanding that any suspicious activity must be reported to the BSA Officer immediately.
11. Responsible for holding self and staff accountable for Hero/Caregiver service quality through strict adherence to ethical standards of behavior as outlined in the PeoplesBank's Code of Business Conduct and Ethics.
12. Communicates thoughts and ideas related to the continual improvement of processes, products, services, and related concepts.
13. Other reasonable duties as assigned by supervisor.